Calling Charlottesville, Virginia home, Adriana has been walking with others, offering space to talk, cry, be heard and accepted for over 25 years. She offers and creates a sacred interfaith space to begin to tease out Gods action, direction and invitation.
- Certificate in Spiritual Direction
- Peer Coaching Basics
- Trauma Informed Care and Motivational Interviewing
- Evidenced Based Practices Including: Group Counseling, Family Counseling and Addiction, Dynamics and Treatment & the Cognitive Behavioral Model
- Substance Abuse and Trauma
- Good Grief Counseling Approach
- Mental Health FirstAid
- Leading Nonprofits Through Change and Transition
- Equipping Ministry Level I, II & III
- B.S. Human Service Counseling, Old Dominion University
- M.A. Ministry Leadership, Formation, George Fox/Portland Seminary,
- Certificate in Spiritual Direction, GFES/PS
- Ordained Minister
I am most happy when sharing life with others. I like to lean into contemplation and our Creators incarnational work within and around us. Being able to offer support, spiritual friendship and a listening ear to those whom God has placed in my life has been my life work. I believe the Divine is always with us and speaks if we listen for her still small voice, we need to take time to listen.
No matter how you address the creator: God, Creator, Great Spirit, Almighty, Higher Power, etc, I am in awe of how the Creator works in and through the lives of people to provide assistance in their journey.
I invite you to explore this site, learn more, consider if Spiritual Direction/coaching might be what your soul is seeking. Most of all, take time to see joy in your world.
I am a wife, Mother of 2 daughters, Nana to 3 rambunctious boys and a lover of all things. I make my home in the beautiful Charlottesville, Virginia